I can't believe I really uploaded my make up routine. Haha.
Please excuse my morning face... not really attractive! :D
Putting on some concealer (on the right you can see where I usually put on some concealer, thought it could be nice to see where I apply it)
Foundation is already applied.
Now also my powder.
Plus nude lipgloss.
- Concealer by H&M (in 12 White Sand)
- Foundation by Lumene (Vitamin C+ 12h Radiance Makeup, in 01 Milky Honey)
- Powder by Manhattan (Soft Compact Powder in 1 Naturelle)
- Blush by essence (in 04 Best Friends)
- Eye shadow from H&M's eyeshadow palette, I used the colours 2, 20, 21 and 29
- Eye liner pencil from essence's Black Mania edition
- Mascara by p2 (carbon TEC in black)
- lipgloss by H&M (in Bella Bellina)
If you're wondering, I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree-Line and some random German eco-line for my moisturizer.
Please no mean comments. Thanks.