2010-10-04

Back In Black

Literally!
My parents + brother visited me this weekend and by the time we decided to go to an Italian restaurant, which was amazing btw, I knew I had to pull this velvet H&M dress out of my closet! :) The fabric is so nice and cozy, I could sleep in this one!
(And there's no denying any longer: I do have some weird hourglass/pear-shape thing going on... Sigh!)


dress & tights- H&M; bag & "Love" necklace- KappAhl; shoes- Bullboxer; ring- Bijou Brigitte

My new boots! Almost 70% off! They're from DinSko.

You wouldn't guess that I'm only staying a year here, would you? :D

My new bag & necklace, a present from my parents! Both from KappAhl.
Gotta relax now! ;)
xoxo, A.

2 comments:

  1. Looove the tights! Own just the same ones ;P
    You made me want to wear them tomorrow!
    <3

    ReplyDelete