2010-11-18

One of those girls


First of all: Sorry for the picture situation. I need to find a person to take the pictures... and soon! These random, crappy changing-room snaps are just ridiculous :D
Well, moving on: Did you recall that, when you were younger and less fashion-crazy, you would look at the girls that wear shorts and tights in the middle of November, when other people are snuggling up in the warmest of clothes? I used to be this way. Raising my eyebrow every time I saw one of this species.
I couldn't help but chuckle when I realized: I've become one of them!
Wearing shorts, tights, scarf and top (H&M), blazer (Esprit) and ballet flats (Rocketdog).
Don't be worried, tho. I still had a coat with me. I might be fashion-crazy, but not weary of life ;)
Going to Lady Gaga's concert in Malmö tomorrow! Aaaaaaah!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment