2010-09-04

Shopping for GaGa

Err, sort of! With the moment I ordered a ticket for Lady Gaga's concert in Malmö, I couldn't help it but think of what to wear. So I dedicated this trip to Helsingborg to looking for appropriate attire!

Okay, this one's not really for the concert, but I was in need of a scarf! And this was one was on sale, -70%, so I thought this was my opportunity. It looks super cute, too!
And here we go with my first concert possibility: a white blazer by Lindex, was 50% off.
Loving the cut.. and the slightly exaggerated shoulders.

Could totally imagine wearing this one with a nice sleek black dress, tights and high heels!
If you're able to, check out the spreads in Vogue Germany. So inspiring!
Any other suggestions what to wear to GaGa?
Enjoy your weekend!
Stay fab, xx
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment